Health Promotion Department
The Department of Health Promotion consists of:
- Disease Prevention unit;
- Unit of Health Promotion Management.
Health Promotion Department is responsible for coordination of the implementation of health promotion measures at national and regional level, informing public on issues affecting health and healthy lifestyle, performing analysis and monitoring of mental health data.
The tasks of the Department:
- to develop disease prevention and health promotion programs and carry out methodological management of their implementation;
- to ensure provision of medicines and medical equipment for the national HIV prevention points;
- to establish and ensure development of the National Health Promoting Local Government Network and the National Healthy School Network;
- to prepare information for different groups of community on issues affecting health and healthy lifestyles.